Selasa, 05 Desember 2006

Greg Kapka


I hail from the British Isles, and am now one year down this never-ending road to artistic self expression.


After regrettably attending University for two years, doing an unfulfilling course, I dropped out in order to follow what I had always wanted to be. Nervous, and with pencil in hand, I enrolled at a figure drawing class in my home city of Nottingham. I haven't even thought about looking back since. I was hooked. Soon, exclusive figure drawing gave way to a curiosity in everything my eyes were able to see. Landscape, portraiture, still life, florals, my work consists of any and all of these. If something interests me, my first thought is "Do I have time to paint that?"


Being so new to the arts, what better way is there to improve than to make sure I execute a painting of some sort everyday, and that is exactly what my blog is about. Anybody, or anything that catches my eye, and sits still for long enough will end up in a Daily Painting at some point or other. Each new picture is as much a surprise to me as it is to you, and I can only hope that what interested me is caught in paint well enough to interest you.


Bon Appétit - Greg Kapka


Greg's Blog


Technorati Tags , , ,

0 komentar:

Dí lo que piensas...